2 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Our team is responsible for providing reliability consultancy services to over 300 scrum team spread across London, UK, Leeds, Milan and Lisbon. We develop tools and solutions to support generic solutions across Sky Technology’ – Resilience Engineer Manager
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning London, UK campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
The software developer responsible for building tools and solutions to be utilised across sky technology.
– Build central frameworks that could be shared across all development teams.
– Build tools that will assist core teams to optimize and automate workflows.
– Build web-based dashboards, interactive applications and APIs
– Experience coding in multiple software languages like, Java, Scala, Python, GoLang with expertise in at-least one.
– Good knowledge of design patterns, data structures and containerisation
– Experience with CI/CD practices
– Good understanding and hands-on experience of developing and testing REST API clients or clients based on other protocols.
– Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS, GCP
– Experience of monitoring and dashboarding platforms (Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana)
– Knowledge of orchestration platforms (k8s/mesos)
– Experience with HTML5, CSS and JS and database technologies will be an advantage
– Experience as self-motivated engineer who can work without supervision
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about
6 months ago
only 9 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close