8 months ago
You will be part of a team responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of a world-class mission-critical product suite used to manage the electricity network all the way down to your house.
We will be investing in your future with a strong mentoring and collaborative team, challenging you to rise to your potential.
You will be working in a multi-disciplined team using Agile methodology along with a drive for continuous improvement, to ensure that we deliver high quality products to our customers.
* Be comfortable in a variety of technologies.
* Work under supervision of a senior member of the team to resolve problems, and design and implement new pieces of functionality.
* Create and maintain automated unit tests and test frameworks.
* Drive and support process improvements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
Passion for technology.
* Good problem-solving and communication skills.
* Understanding of object-oriented design principles.
* Working knowledge of at least 2 of C/C++/C#, SQL, Python.
* Working knowledge of web technology such as HTML5/Angular/TypeScript.
* Working knowledge of Linux.
* Knowledge of microservices (for example: Docker/Kubernetes)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: United Kingdom; Livingston