12 days ago
Software Engineer - A place for you in tech
This role is part of 'A place for you in tech - Europe': an opportunity for individuals who self-identify as women in the digital space to discover a career in management consulting. For further details, please visit -******
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar; advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years of programming experience in at least two modern programming languages or frameworks, such as Node.js, Go Lang, Elixir, or Python
* Ability to write and utilize RESTful API services and performance tuning large-scale applications
* Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
* Passion for technology and the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
* Experience with relational and non-relational data stores (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
Who You'll Work With
You'll be based out of Berlin or London. You’ll work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
You'll work in small teams in a highly collaborative way, use the latest technologies, and enjoy seeing the direct impact from your work.
What You'll Do
You'll contribute to the architecture across the technology stack, from database to native apps.
In this role you'll create rapid prototypes—as well as full-scale applications—by working collaboratively and iteratively through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based and mobile applications that meet business goals.
This role is part of 'A place for you in tech - Europe'. For further details, please visit -******. Applications close 1 March 2021.
FOR U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
FOR NON-U.S. APPLICANTS: McKinsey & Company is an Equal Opportunity employer. For additional details
regarding our global EEO policy and diversity initiatives, please visit our
McKinsey Careers and
Diversity & Inclusion sites.
share this job
Job Skill Group - CSS Associate
Job Skill Code - DSP1 - Digital Specialist (1)
Function - Technology
Industry - High Tech
Post to LinkedIn - #LI-DNI
Posted to LinkedIn Date -
LinkedIn Posting City -
LinkedIn Posting State/Province -
LinkedIn Posting Country -
LinkedIn Job Title - Software Engineer - A place for you in tech
LinkedIn Function -
LinkedIn Industry -
LinkedIn Seniority Level -