6 months ago
As a Software Automation Engineer, you will help elevate our CI/CT system to a more scalable and repeatable architecture that allows developers across the globe to collaborate efficiently regardless of physical location. You will quickly become an integral member of a global team developing advanced signal processing algorithms and software solutions for mobile, wearable, and portable audio devices for some of the most recognized consumer electronics brands.
* Collaborate on DevOps strategies for the entire product life-cycle from inception to delivery.
* Create fully automatable yet user-friendly CLI tools and frameworks to parallelize the building and testing of our embedded C/C++ firmware and PC-based tools.
* Lead developers in modern build system and dependency management best practices.
* Build repeatable local and CI/CD test environments that enable efficient development.
* Integrate with development teams to create componentized and reusable Jenkins 2.x pipelines that work seamlessly across local and CI/CD environments.
* Automate the collection, transformation, and publishing of project/code metrics in preparation for global dashboarding and visualization tools.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's in Computer Engineering/Computer Science and 4+ years of experience
* Excellent knowledge of C/C++ coding practices, compilers (particularly msbuild), and package management tools
* Strong practical experience writing scripts in languages like Python and Perl to automate build, test, and deployment activities
* In-depth experience with automating build/test pipelines using Jenkins
* Excellent knowledge of configuration management tools like SVN and Git
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Experience with the Gerrit workflow and integration of Jenkins with Gerrit
* Real-time embedded C/C++ development experience
* Experience with SonarQube, Cppcheck, or other static analysis tools
* Experience with Bullseye or other code coverage analysis tools
* Practical experience operating in distributed team environments
This position is located in Mesa, AZ
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.