about 1 month ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Do you have a strong background in hardware IP security and experience in leading security focused development within an enterprise? We have a senior-level position for someone who can leverage their understanding of system-level security goals to disseminate the security requirements into Arm solutions and product IP, whilst keeping up to date with the latest security threats and standards.
* You will be at the heart of the solutions teams working closely with hardware IP development teams. Your role will be to understand security solutions at the system level and then provide expert input to product teams to help them understand and correctly implement their parts of the overall solution
* You will work with the solution teams and IP product teams to capture solution level security goals and feed them into product-level security requirements
* You will participate in product design reviews and threat modeling to identify security needs, provide optimal design mitigations and contribute to the security verification plans
* You will review product-level proposals for how the security objectives will be implemented and provide guidance on appropriate design mitigations
* Analyze requirements, as well as software and integration approaches to identify vulnerabilities and solution architecture, design, and implementation flaws
* Provide security guidance and assistance throughout the development lifecycle ensuring Arm solutions and IP products are specified, designed, developed, implemented, integrated, and tested to meet the solution and product level security requirements
* Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats and ensure security objectives that are fed into product teams adequately reflect the needs of the product to mitigate relevant threats
* Assist in responding to high-priority issues or customer questions where your expertise can help
Desired skills, experience and qualifications:
* Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, electrical/computer engineering or system/cyber security engineering
* Experience designing & testing SOC hardware and low-level software security
* Experience working on RTL Design or Verification
* Experience of leading innovation and process improvement across a large enterprise
What may make you especially suitable for this role?:
* Knowledge of Secure Development Lifecycles (SDLs), ideally as applied to semiconductor hardware
* Understanding of one or more of CPU, GPU, DSP or Interconnect architecture and microarchitecture
* Knowledge of low-level system software
* Knowledge of system security processes and standards and how these standards are incorporated into solution definition, design, development, and validation/verification activities
* An understanding of how hardware and software security interact and influence one another
* A natural inclination to persuade not push when introducing new concepts and process
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
* Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
* Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
* Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
* Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
* Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
* Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
* Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
* Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
* Be authentic.
* Seek and embrace differences.
* Encourage curiosity and challenge.
* Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps