5 months ago
An introductory Sales roles to support senior sales colleagues as part of their virtual teams; the size and complexity of the account/territory/partner may vary. This role may also be an experienced Telesales Co-coordinator who leads and closes large value, large complexity deals over the phone and through the internet to new and existing customers in close collaboration with field sales. To sell both services and products to maximize revenue and profit and contribute to the unit's business objectives and to support senior sales colleagues within a single sales partner/territory/account. May manage and organize the business relationship of large size channel partners to fulfil the agreed business plan targets. This role they may also create customers’ needs and generates demand based on the value of Fujitsu products and services.
• Sales Opportunities: Under the guidance of senior sales colleagues, supports in the qualification of opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated territory/account. Where applicable, achieves target revenue and orders. Acquiring new customers in the assigned sales territory/partner (directly and through partners). Maximizing revenue in existing accounts (renewals, upselling, cross selling). May contact businesses by phone and other social media in order to produce, grow and nurture a pipeline of qualified leads.
• Sales Planning: Supports the establishment of the value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities. Supports the establishment of a closing plan and own role within it.
• Sales Process. Supports the providing of pricing information and written quotations to customers or partners. Supports senior sales colleagues in customer visits and presentations as part of the team. May receive orders over the telephone. Shares and discusses information and/or orders with telesales (and field sales). Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers. Updates the client relationship management (CRM) database and carries out administrative tasks as appropriate
• Input to Bid Reviews: Together with designated bid team, supports the providing and presentation of appropriate input to company bid review process. Uses specified company tools and processes to manage sales opportunities.
• Forecasting: Supports senior sales colleagues by providing accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
• Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the CRM database to manage campaigns within own borders.
• Partner Management: Supports the partner in their activities and takes concrete measures in order to increase sales of products and services that lead to a significant expansion of the portfolio. Ensures that the partners conduct training and certification on products, services and tools.
• Deliver and Execute Partner Business Plan: Uses and manages resources within the company in order to achieve the target of the agreed business plan and may support the partner in their activities and realization of their sales projects.
• Relationship Building: Ensures optimum communication and support for the partner(s) as well as the involved stakeholders. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the partners above the portfolio focus. Builds and develops relationships with customers, informing them the most suitable technology solutions, in order to enhance future sales and revenue and enhance the customer’s (and partner) satisfaction. Understands requirements and manages close business relationships with other internal departments involved.
• Marketing: Supports the implementation of agreed marketing programs.
• Quality Control: Ensures appropriate partner training and certification on products, services and tools.
• Maintaining Market & Portfolio Knowledge: Maintains a high level of product, services, solution, market and competitive know-how.
• Reviewing Performance: Develops and coordinates regular reviews on the overall business and marketing plans in line with the company strategy.
• Maintaining Information: Maintains up-to-date customer information by amending details as required. Logs actions from calls on database for follow up by appropriate department. Obtain contact details of potential customer such as phone details, relevant company information. Obtaining relevant customer information by “deep diving” for decision making, influencing, budget and authority information. Records and registers customer details and/or transaction details including reactions to the products or services offered. Reports on lead tracking and sales/lead generation status. Maintains a good level of product, services and solution know-how.
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of team sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
• Availability and accuracy of timely and accurate sales forecasts and sales pipeline information.
• Campaign effectiveness as measured by compliance with governance processes.
• Quality of data, proposals and pipeline.
• Performance in defined Focus Areas such as Server/Storage/Service.
• Execution of agreed business plans.
• Select Partner Program certifications.
• Territory coverage on contacts, transaction volume and revenue.
• Quality of proposals, forecasts, pipelines, quotations and data.
• Achievement of qualified leads accepted by Sales.
* Job Type: Standard
* Requisition ID: 18000CV1
* Posting Date: Oct 11, 2018