6 months ago
Site Manager - Leicester - tRIIO
Our gas engineering team are looking for an experienced Site Manager for Mains Replacement, in Leicester. You will provide all necessary coordination of personnel / contractors and site management, customer liaison, supervision and technical support in the delivery of Construction work (replacement, reinforcements, diversions, new connections, multiple occupancy buildings and reinstatement).
* Be responsible for ensuring that projects are planned, managed and delivered to the highest standards
* Management of the entire site and control of all resources
* Surveying, organising, planning and liaising with internal and external stakeholders and contractors
* Undertake site inspection of projects focusing on the safe, compliant delivery of all activities in progress and quality of work completed
* Undertake or assist with incident reporting, investigations, submission of final reports as well as close out of remedial actions.
* Undertake or be working towards Temporary Works Supervisor duties for temporary works operations.
* Continually monitor performance and foster a culture of team working and safety, creating a culture of zero harm and Injury Free Environment.
* Participate in effective and appropriate planning to ensure optimum competent resource is available.
* Deliver the required targets and key performance indicators of the contract.
* Ensure formal site audits are carried out
* Deliver as appropriate toolbox talks, safety briefings and team briefs.
* Ensure Routine Operation permitry is submitted in a timely manner.
* To carry out standby and call out duties as required
* Proactively work with customers to ensure tRIIO offer an excellent customer service.
We're looking for
* Previous gas supervisory experience is essential
* Authorising Engineer / Competent Person for routine operations (SCO5) is desirable
* Ability to lead on site and drive performance
* Working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, safety and statutory regulations.
* Experience in delivering works in a safe and compliant manner
* Competent to support front line operational staff
* Excellent understanding and commitment delivering on customer satisfaction
* Ability to influence and control cost
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in operations relevant to SCO procedures (beneficial but not essential)
* Current UK driving licence
tRIIO specialise in delivering the design and contracting services for the UK's gas distribution network and providing the best possible service to our customers.
tRIIO is a joint venture organisation, owned by Morrison Utility Services and Skanska UK. Applying for this position could lead to employment within either parent company.
Skanska UK PLC
Please apply before
: Oct 14, 2017, 11:59:00 PM Drugs and Alcohol Policy