about 1 year ago
We have fantastic opportunities for Site Agents to join our growing team in the North West. These roles play a vital part in the overall success of our busy framework with United Utilities and you will be joining a big team with a great reputation in the UK Construction industry.
* Manage day to day site operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications and regulatory requirements
* Carrying out regular inspections to monitor performance and ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process
* Maintain site diary
* Manage labour, plant and materials on site in conjunction with the Foreman
* Manage subcontractors and direct labour
* Conduct review meetings and report regularly on all construction activities including budget, scheduling, personnel and other resource requirements
* Assist the estimating team in the preparation of the project estimate or cost plans
* Contribute to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
* A can-do attitude and enthusiasm to get the job done!
* Full handover of projects
* Civil Engineering background, preferably in the Construction / Water Industry
* Experienced Site Manager, able to lead by example
* Strong managerial skills
* Experience of working in Design & Build
* Thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes
* Thorough understanding of commercial, contractual and procurement processes
* NEC / JCT awareness
* Good knowledge of temporary works
* Experience of both incident and near miss reporting
* SMSTS / CSCS
* Good IT Skills
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to work closely with clients
* Full clean UK driving licence
Salary range is competitive and commensurate with experience
JN Bentley Ltd is part of the global engineering consultancy Mott MacDonald, offering our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK. We directly employ over 1500 people and are a rapidly expanding organisation with a turnover in excess of £300 million.
Successfully working alongside companies such as; National Grid, Rolls Royce, Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water, Environment Agency, United Utilities and the Coal authority has allowed us to progress as a leader in the construction and civil engineering sectors whilst developing and maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job category (multi-select)
Building, Civil, Construction, Contracts, Cost, Infrastructure, Operations, Planning, Site, Utility, Water
Site Manager | Mott MacDonald