4 months ago
J N Bentley are looking to recruit a Site Manager to work on new contracts in the Derby area.
The Successful candidate will have previous experience of working as a Site Manager or Senior Engineer looking to move up.
Previous Civils or M&E experience is preferred and you will also be able to demonstrate capability to manage multiple value sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who can demonstrate their ability to organise. The successful candidate will also be comfortable in the use of IT and programming skills using MS Project would be an advantage.
* Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff.
* Maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies. As such, the role requires you to be conversant with current legislation.
* Managing and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard
* Relevant experience and qualifications
* Excellent organisational communication skills
* Team player, who has the ability to self-start and work independently
* Full driving licence
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
* Experience in the buildings, Civils and M&E industry would be an advantage, as well as being environmentally and contractually aware
JN Bentley Ltd is part of the global engineering consultancy Mott MacDonald, offering our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK. We directly employ over 1500 people and are a rapidly expanding organisation with a turnover in excess of £300 million.
Successfully working alongside companies such as; National Grid, Rolls Royce, Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water, Environment Agency, United Utilities and the Coal authority has allowed us to progress as a leader in the construction and civil engineering sectors whilst developing and maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Job category (multi-select)
Building, Civil, Construction, Site, Utility, Water