11 months ago
Job Id : 5110
Department : Engineering Manchester
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Manchester, Engineering
Type : Permanent
To be responsible for the effective implementation of the project/ site programme ensuring that the workforce, both employed or subcontracted, are managed to maximise productivity, through the co-ordination of labour and project/site activities.
* Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working.
* Develop installation drawings and implement best practice techniques to ensure efficient delivery of the project.
* Working with PM/CM to identify labour requirements to ensure cost effective use of the same. Regularly reviewing requirements and making appropriate recommendations to amend the programme which maximises productivity whilst minimising costs.
* Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations.
* Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
* Monitor and ensure that the work of the appointed specialist sub-contractors is being carried out to specification and programme.
* Develop and adhere to project specific quality plan that complies to the contract specification and quality standards whist reduces the risks for NG Bailey.
* Locally manage the workforce on the project to ensure required standards of timekeeping, absence and behaviour are communicated and adhered to.
* M & E site experience
* Qualified in the trade
Start date - December 2018