25 days ago
Site Agent - closing date 9th April
We are looking for additional Site Agents with strong water/wastewater sector experience to join our growing Operations team, working specifically on projects in the West Yorkshire region.
* Manage day to day site operations to ensure construction is conducted in a safe manner, within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications, and regulatory requirements
* Carrying out regular inspections to monitor performance and ensure health & safety compliance throughout the construction process
* Maintain site diary
* Manage labour, plant, and materials on site in conjunction with the Foreman
* Manage subcontractors and direct labour
* Conduct review meetings and report regularly on all construction activities including budget, scheduling, personnel, and other resource requirements
* Assist the estimating team in the preparation of the project estimate or cost plans
* Contribute to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors, and suppliers
* Full handover of projects
* Civil Engineering background in the Construction / Water Industry
* Experienced Site Manager, able to lead by example
* Strong managerial skills
* Experience of working in Design & Build
* Thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes
* Thorough understanding of commercial, contractual and procurement processes
* NEC / JCT awareness
* Good knowledge of temporary works
* Experience of both incident and near miss reporting
* SMSTS / CSCS
* Good IT Skills
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to work closely with clients
* Full clean UK driving licence
Salary range is competitive and commensurate with experience
MMBC is a region of Mott MacDonald, offering our clients full feasibility, design and construction services throughout the UK.
JN Bentley are successfully working alongside companies such as; Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, Environment Agency, United Utilities, Northumbrian Water, Thames Water and Rolls Royce has allowed us to progress as a leader in the construction and civil engineering sectors whilst developing and maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Job category (multi-select)
Site, Utility, Water
Site Agent - closing date 9th April | Mott MacDonald