5 months ago
Location: Stanford le Hope
Talented people are the key to our success
*Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies.*
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business for an ambitious and talented Site Agent to work on within our Highways Projects.
We are looking for a Site Agent who holds a relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent) and have an extensive Civil Engineering and Construction background. The Agent will need to be proactive and have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
We are looking for a Site Agent with a Rail background for this role.
As the Site Agent you will:
* Ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification
* Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
* Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines set out in health safety and requirements and environmental compliance
* Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
* Ensure that all staff and operatives are familiar with the safety procedures and that they are adhered to
About the Highways Team:
Our projects encompass motorway widening, congestion relief, safety improvement and bypass schemes. Recent work includes M62 Smart Motorways, Lincolnshire’s new A1073 bypass, the A1 Improvement scheme from Dishforth to Barton in North Yorkshire, and the M74 Completion Project through central Glasgow, Scotland’s largest infrastructure scheme. Under Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) schemes, we engage with our customers as early as possible to maximise innovation, efficiency and cost savings.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.