6 months ago
Location: Heathrow Airport
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Aviation business for an ambitious and talented Site Agent within the Q6 Framework at Heathrow Airport.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of around 200 employees who are passionate and dedicated.
The Site Agent will be responsible for the management of the site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a Site Agent you will:
* Ensure accurate implementation of all engineering controls and compliance with the contract drawings and specification
* Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
* Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines set out in health safety and requirements and environmental compliance
* Manage site activities to ensure work is completed on time and within budget
* Ensure that all staff and operatives are familiar with the safety procedures and that they are adhered to
* Prepare method statements as required. Organize briefings on method statements to relevant staff and operatives within their area
* Liaise with senior foreman on daily basis issues related with programme, resources, production, productivity necessary to meet with programme requirements
As an experienced Site Agent you will hold a relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent) and a relevant CSCS card. The applicant will have a good knowledge of specifications and testing regime relevant to general civil engineering, and a hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project. Civil engineering and construction experience is essential, as is being able to produce and explain accurate plans and drawings.
About the Heathrow Team:
Morgan Sindall is 1 of 4 Delivery Integrators working at Heathrow Airport within the Q6 Framework. Our works are focused around the Airside / Landside Lot and cover a large portfolio of projectors working at Heathrow Airport within the Q6 Framework. Our works are focused around the Airside / Landside Lot and cover a large portfolio of projects that include civil engineering, mechanical and electrical and building works throughout the footprint of Heathrow Airport. We have a long history of successfully delivering works at Heathrow Airport and our reputation has been founded upon this. We have over 200 employees, including a direct labour force delivering these projects and a well-developed and trusted supply chain. We have a plan for long term growth year on year and this is underpinned by our recruitment programme, including experienced managers, a graduate recruitment process and also strengthening of our self-performing capabilities through investment in apprentices. Looking forwards there is even greater opportunities at Heathrow Airport within the next expansion plans and further afield the 3rd runway development.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.