6 months ago
We are seeking an experienced Site Administrator to join our team working at Hinkley Point. The successful candidate will be required to manage the day-to-day running of a busy site office and control all project documentation.
* Managing the site office.
* Collating time and allocation sheets etc.
* Managing paper and electronic filing systems.
* Preparing outgoing correspondence (letters, emails).
* Ensuring Goods Received Notes are processed efficiently.
* Collating data for monthly reporting.
* Preparing project documentation for archiving at completion of contract and arranging for files to be boxed up and returned to Head Office.
* Coordinating and keeping records of staff inductions.
* Collating data on Inductions and records on plant and equipment.
* Maintaining stationery supplies.
* General administration duties i.e. photocopying, scanning etc.
* Meeting and greeting visitors.
* Dealing with telephone calls.
* Assisting the project management team with managing site admin as required.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Previous experience in a similar role within a construction-based environment is desirable.
* Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Methodical and accurate approach.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver work on time.
* Proactive, conscientious with a high level of commitment.
Dawnus is an Equal Opportunities Employer