3 months ago
Site Administrator (EOI)
Requisition ID :2021-83445
Work Location :GB-Durham-Darlington
Department / Discipline : Business Admin / PA / Secretarial
Position Type : Fixed Term
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood are currently looking for expressions of interest from Site Administrators in the North East of England.
The role is to provide administrative support to the Site Manager and visiting Quantity Surveyor, You will predominantly deal with scaffold, insulation, and electrical trades, therefore attention to detail with a pro-active work ethic is essential.
* Ensure all Site Administrative duties are performed diligently in a timely manner
* Compile and update commercial tracker spreadsheets as directed by the visiting QS
* Preparation of time-sheets
* Accurate data entry into commercial tracker spreadsheets
* Maintaining training records and booking training courses
* Raising purchase requisitions
* Raising Invoices
* Other administrative duties as directed by the Site Manager
Skills / Qualifications
* Demonstrable experience in a similar site based role
* Demonstrable experience in general office administration
* Demonstrable experience of Microdoft Office Software
* Strong attention to detail
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.