about 1 month ago
Shift Laboratory Analyst
Ecolab is seeking a Lab Technician to engage in product development, product line maintenance, and test method maintenance activities.
What’s in it For You:
* The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
* The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
* The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
* Provide laboratory support to housekeeping team projects, working with multiple project leaders as needed.
* Being a member of multi-functional product development teams – supporting these teams through the generation, recording, and communication of laboratory data to the team.
* Become the team expert in a test method, running tests for the team when required and working to improve the precision and accuracy of that method through statistical experiments.
* Leadership of small, tactical projects including product improvements, costs savings, and regulatory-required reformulations.
* 2 year Technical Degree
* Experience working in a lab environment
* Experience in experimental design and analysis
* Experience working with statistical software
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* No immigration sponsorship available for this role
* Practical understanding of chemistry
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and work independently
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Work with Purpose
Hear how our team is taking on meaningful challenges.
SHARE THIS JOB
* Share on Facebook
* Share on Twitter
* Share on Linkedin
* Share by Mail