12 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
You will be a part of the professional service team that implements and tailors the GE Digital Plant Operations SW solutions, formerly GE, Prophecy. Our SW automates and integrates the information-related activities for managing production execution and performance optimization.
* You’ll work with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization.
* Lead design & build activities including system and configuration education (on-site & remote).
* Serve as product Subject Matter Expert (SME) related to Industrial production automation for complex functional issues as needed, especially related to installation and upgrades to new features
* Serve as the customer point of contact for application assignments
* Present product knowledge and system design options to clients’ while providing industry relevant examples and experience-based solutions on an extemporaneous basis
Collaborate and support development of testing plans strategies and execution as well as support all customer testing activities including issue resolution and troubleshooting guidance, focused on Discrete manufacturing.
* Collaborate on the user interface design with service engineer and provide functional product expertise as needed, acting in a consultative capacity to deliver the right solutions to clients.
* Actively engage with the customer throughout the implementation process, including project kick-off, development and prioritization of project goals, project team selection and review.
* Provide clients with best practice suggestions for key implementation decisions, workflow design, system set-up, preload planning, determination of go-live readiness, custom workflow training, go live support and post-live follow up, including contingency plans (as needed)
* Coordinate implementation activities within their product expertise and communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal teams.
* Lead and facilitates current state, future state, and gap analysis sessions with the customer project team
* Participate, as required, in New Product Introduction (NPI) process and improvement of processes, implementation methodology and product efficiency.
* Manage continuous improvement efforts regarding the development of tools and processes that support our implementation deliverables
* May serve as a mentor for other members of the GE project team on complex, integrated customer implementations
mso-ansi-language:EN-GB">Opening date 25/01/18 Closing Date 22/02/18
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED with relevant experience)
* Software implementation and/or Business Consulting experience
* Ability to self-direct projects through an implementation
* Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, while maintaining a high level of quality service and
* Ability to interact confidently with customers from end users to executive suite.
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
* Proven excellent customer facing experience
* Strong spoken and written English language skills
* Legal authorization to work in the UK is required
* Must be willing to travel 50%
Locations: United Kingdom; Cambridge