4 months ago
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
* Co-ordination of Support Engineers to make sure performance, efficiency and customer service is to the highest level
* Act as an escalation point for product relates incidents and requests
* Assess opportunity for improvement of current tool set
* Monitor inflow of tooling incidents, change requests and enhancements in the product backlog
* Develop strategies and assist with design, software test and be proactive to prevent future problem
* The development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, Time Cards, CMS, and Reporting
* Collaborate with team members to define, analyse, understand and document technical requirements
* Design and develop workflows and forms
* Take ownership of the ITSM toolset developments to manage the platform and coordinate future Development and Implementations
* Automate business processes through Orchestration Flow Designer and Configuration Management
* Drive ongoing improvements to the toolset to support greater efficiencies and enhanced customer service
* Oversee the implementation of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and maintain accurate and up-to-date records of critical business services and configuration infrastructure, working with all support teams to ensure the CMDB is fit for purpose
* Work alongside appropriate functions to ensure IT processes are fully understood and agreed by the wider business
* Lead on the development of assigned key deliverables and modules
* Project Involvement – manages technical work packages
* Provide assistance with report configuration and identify and log automation opportunities
* Responsibility for the maintenance of the tooling and data contained within alongside the creation of bespoke management information on request
* Embed and enforce the culture of continual improvement across the global support tooling space, ensuring close collaboration is maintained with Global process owners
* Responsibility for identifying weak spots in existing global operational processes and supplying remediation either via project delivery or direct intervention
Key Performance Indicators (These may be subject to revision once the IT Balanced Scorecard is established)
* Performance management
* Deliverables of project work packages
* Monthly development release cycles
* ServiceNow upgrades
The individual should possess strong experience of delivering and managing enterprise tooling delivery within a similar sized organisation, with strong technical knowledge of the ServiceNow tool along with experience of monitoring platforms.
* ServiceNow, including Service Portal, REST API, SOAP Web Services, Linux, Windows Server, Active Directory/ADFS, Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, JDBC)
Equality, diversity and inclusion:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.