11 months ago
Life at Siemens revolves around our values of Responsible, Innovative and Excellent. These build our company foundations and also lets us respond to today's challenges and anticipate tomorrow's. We encourage a sense of ownership amongst out people. It's a strategy that motivates and empowers everyone to treat Siemens as their own company - acting like leaders, making the right decisions and taking responsibility in their role. It's all about building an organisation centred around ingenuity, sustainability and profitable growth - positively impacting society and generations to come.
Siemens Building Technologies is looking to extend its Engineering Team across the South of England to deliver a first class Service according to our contracted obligations, in accordance with BS Standards, and /or manufactures recommendations, leading to the retention of Service contracts. Attending repair fault calls / achieve first time fix / responsible for closure/follow up of faults
1. What are my responsibilities?
* Responsible for H&S and wellbeing
* Delivering Service contractual obligations, in accordance with contract obligations/ current legislation / aligned with current standards.
* Ensuring high quality of service is provided to meet customer expectations
* Ensuring Customer documentation is completed according to agreed timescales
* Identify service team opportunities to develop MAC leads on service sites
* Participate in Company Call our Rota as required
* Attend and repair fault calls / achieve first time fix / responsible for closure/follow up of faults.
Non Productive Activities
* Up skilling of wider team, mentoring and coaching
* Identify with sales team opportunities to migrate obsolete systems to Siemens equipment
* Participate team meetings
1. What do I need to qualify for the role?
* Good organisation skills- priorities of task, good attention detail
* Team work- work towards team goals, ability to work with wider team and individuals contribute to a high standard of team morale
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Ability to create management / customer reports
* Flexibility- supporting change, challenge, learn and adapt to new activities.
* Co-operative, helpful willing to use initiative and conscientious
* Must have had previous experience in Fire/Security field engineering (preferred electrical bias)
* IT- familiarity with product specific software
* IT literate, Microsoft, outlook, office, excel, word, power point
TRAINING/ EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
* Electrical qualification HNC/ NVQ/ City Guilds or equivalent experience in electrical engineering
* Health and Safety Awareness (IOSH managing safety) preferred
* SSSTS-CSCS skills card or equivalent
* Ability to work at heights (IPAF) or equivalent
* Emergency First Aid (preferred)
* Must hold full UK driving license
* BS5839 part 1-8, 9
* Networks (preffered)
Must be able to work shifts and in the South of England region.
Requisition ID: 273060
Organization: Building Technologies
Career Level: not defined
Full time only