6 months ago
Requisition ID: 195503
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Customer Experience helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. At SAP Customer Experience you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
The Service Portfolio Expert (SAP Customer Experience) will work as a member of the SAP Customer Experience Customer Success & Services Portfolio and GTM team, which is mandated to identify, create, structure and communicate services that make SAP Customer Experience customers successful. Our key goal is to provide a portfolio of services that serve to increase the level of adoption and transformation for our customers, while at the same time decreasing their overall time to value. These value realization services will be related to our C/4 HANA offerings (Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Data Cloud) and are designed to maximize Customer Success and the likelihood of renewal.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We expect you to deliver against key managerial dimensions, such as:
* Create and productize service offerings for market readiness based on the SAP CX strategy and help develop GTM strategy
* Evangelize the service offerings and act as an influencer to other internal teams
* Deliver enablement to various teams and via different channels
* Drive the standardization of services across the SAP C/4HANA product portfolio
* Manage initiatives to ensure innovative results that deliver on business value
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
* Senior business professional with proven track record
* Strong background in service creation and portfolio management
* Highly developed problem-solving skills, tenacity, drive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast-paced environment, proactive attitude
* Knowledge about components in the SAP C/4HANA product suite
* Experience with Callidus Cloud or Gigya products advantageous
* Project management experience
* Communication and editorial skills
* Experience in Knowledge Management concepts
* English: Fluent (able to understand and communicate verbally and in writing; German and other European languages a plus)
* University degree or comparable experience
* Solid years of relevant working experience
* Sound knowledge in all MS Office tools
* Excellent presentation skills
* Sporadic travel within the region and overseas is required.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Cloud, ERP, SAP, Consulting, Project Manager, Technology