8 months ago
Proficient service professional responsible for providing remote technical support services providing first response and remote solutions where possible to customers experiencing technical systems difficulties. Is a field change agent to drive improvements in Service Delivery.
* Customers can reach this support organization by direct calls, web portals, emails or 3rd part call center
* This team serves as first point of contact for customer, then engages technical support team for resolution in the event the issue requires technical expertise
* Major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team
* Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures
* Works together with people from the business unit
* Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues
* Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with some experience in Service) or equivalent knowledge or experience
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
* Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines
* Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
* Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization
* Ensure timely dispatch closure. 6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
* Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.