4 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
You will be directly responsible for the wing to wing recruitment process for the GE Healthcare business, leading as a subject matter expert for the industry and domain. If you are looking to join a global diverse business and find passion in finding the talent of the future, then this is the role for you!
* Work as a trusted adviser to both stakeholders and candidates
* Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies
* Create desirable job descriptions and passive candidate marketing plans that drive successful wing to wing recruiting while ensuring diverse candidate slates
* Lead stakeholder reporting development/communications
* Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and manage interview slates and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools to develop robust candidate pipelines
* Be naturally self-directed and works as an individual contributor supporting an assigned client group
* Guide interview team to learn and use capability/competency based interviewing techniques
* Gather, prepare and present candidate compensation information to stakeholders after setting candidate expectations
* Help support GE’s diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
* Seek out internal/external influencers then openly share knowledge and best practices including emerging technology/tools
* Capable of working cross-functionally with matrixed teams to meet overall business recruiting goals
* Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject
* Healthcare recruitment experience
* Exposure to managing senior stakeholders and driving recruitment best practice in a high profile environment
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* Demonstrates proficiency in the Healthcare industry either within medical devices or life sciences space across the UK; develops a network of domain relevant professionals
* Researches the industry landscape, stays on top of market trends and brings new ideas to clients and team
* Uses highly engaging messaging techniques to improve passive talent conversion
* Applies knowledge of business' structure (P&Ls) & levers that support business goals
Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager
* Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal
* Identifies all appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs. Identifies challenges arising from different perspectives and takes action to reconcile upfront through the right channels
* Works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm
* Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics
Locations: United Kingdom; Amersham