3 months ago
In this position, you will be responsible for serving as a Subsea Systems Engineer within a multi-disciplinary department. You will be challenged to lead Front End Engineering & Development studies, where you will give support to large subsea system projects and support technology development at a system coordination level. You will also support execution of subsea projects. You may be accountable for cost, schedule and HS&E performance and support of technology developments.
* Support to system design in large subsea project proposals and equipment contract
* Define procurement specifications for large subsea system building blocks such as Trees, Controls, Wellhead connections, HIPPS, Manifolds, Valves, PLET/PLEMs
* Interface definition and management amongst different work packages, Company locations and towards the client
* Technical System management during the execution phase of projects
* System Integration Testing definition, planning and execution
* Act as highest technical authority responsible for system layout and definition from concept definition phase to FEED, detail engineering and execution phases of a subsea project
* Subsea structures design and procurement with support from sister companies
* Development of subsea system field concepts and optimization in relation to Company strategy
* Provide assistance to R&D initiatives on field optimization and design reviews
* Master’s Degree or Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of experience
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
* Broad knowledge of processes, methods and procedures within project and engineering management
* Experience in the design and/or selection of one or more of the following subsea equipment: Large bore valves; Subsea structures: Manifolds, Templates, PLET/ PLEM; Subsea Distribution and Connection Systems; Subsea Control Systems; Subsea Trees: vertical and conventional; Well intervention systems; ROV Intervention Systems; and HIPPS.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter ,or visit us at our website
Locations: United Kingdom; London