4 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you looking for an exciting, leading-edge position in NB-IoT development? Arm has created a new team within the Wireless business unit, to develop licensable radio IP solutions for use in Narrow-Band Internet of Things (NB-IoT) applications. This group consists of expert engineers and researchers developing a System on-Chip (SoC) solution within the Arm Cordio product portfolio, supporting the multiband NB-IoT wireless standard, including a complete RF, digital and software solution.
We are seeking a Customer Program Manager in either our Cambridge or Staines, UK offices to support all customer interactions, coordination and communication.
The role involves travel within various Arm development sites and possible customer’s sites in Asia, the US and Europe. An exceptional customer presence is essential, along with the ability to think and act as the interface between remote customers and centrally located design teams.
Arm seeks creative, self-starting, highly motivated individuals able to operate in a team driven environment and willing to take the initiative for successful completion of team and individual goals.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
* You would be the primary contact window all customer support activities during their design and productization process.
* You would chair weekly customer meetings, track actions and seek out the proper answers or design material from the appropriate Arm design engineers.
* You would work with the Engineering Management and Product Management team to ensure that the proper priorities and customer support requirements were being executed.
* You would be a strong advocate for the customer internally by maintaining an awareness of the customer’s schedule, key issues and requirements.
* Work towards the highest levels of customer satisfaction by identifying program risks and develop mitigation plans as well as supporting customer escalations.
* You would create customer facing documentation, application notes, presentations, and training material as required.
* Frequent travel to customer sites, Symposiums and Sales support visits would be within your responsibilities.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Engineering or equivalent technical degree plus proven project or program management experience managing complex integrated circuit development and software projects
* A broad understanding of wireless communications, cellular systems or 3GPP/4G systems and their development requirements
* Demonstrated experience in an SoC development/design environment
* Ability to understand technical requirements and translate into project deliverables
* Strong program management fundamentals
* Outstanding organizational, written and oral communication skills
* Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project and MS Office suite.
* Experiencing coordinating with multi-functional and cross-regional teams to deliver program goals
* Willingness to travel extensively to meet with customers and colleagues
Desirable Skills & Experience
PMP certification a plus, but not required
* Familiarity with the EDA design process
* Prior experience with writing support documentation, User’s guides, and creating training material is a plus
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unusual culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road