28 days ago
Senior Staff Accountant
Job Title: Senior Staff Accountant
Salary Range: £44,900 to £58,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 12-18% Bonus ( Depending on Experience)
Car allowance ( Depending on Experience)
Share Scheme (50% Company Match),
Pension and Life Assurance
25 Days Annual Leave
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment.
You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* business support for the Stafford (UK) Manufacturing Facility
* internal management accounting, including operational efficiency, variable labor/burden, freight, material cost and factory period cost.
* estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
* presentation and explanation of results to management
* decision support for facility cost management decisions including make vs buy, capital investments, sourcing.
* provide leadership for financial accounting – monthly legal entity reporting, inventory accounting and standard cost revision (supported by shared service)
* ensure strong and effective internal controls including import/export/VAT compliance. ensure full understanding and compliance to Caterpillar accounting policies
* working closely with non finance leaders (manufacturing/supply chain/maintenance/purchasing/engineering)
* Consolidation of India and UK facilities accountable results, business plan & forecast consolidation.
* Taking lead in consolidation of monthly MIS and getting explanations from respective business manager.
* Corporate / LPSD reporting
* Fully qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACCA CIMA or equivalent)
* Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting roles
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Judgment and Analytical skills.
Your road to fulfillment is built through a Caterpillar career. As part of the talented Caterpillar team, you discover the satisfaction of working for a global leader that is making sustainable progress possible.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Unposting Date- Jul 1, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Primary Location- United Kingdom-Staffordshire-Stafford