4 months ago
Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud-18001H48
Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud
This is a hugely exciting time for Oracle Marketing Cloud as we continue our EMEA expansion. This is an excellent career opportunity to influence and drive success as we look to lead the way in cloud marketing throughout Europe and the world.
A Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud will lead and drive the technical acumen behind the highest value and most ground-breaking marketing automation software sales in the region, without exception. This person will play a key part in the sales processes, armed with the most compelling cloud marketing software suite and services in the market.
We are looking for the best Presales talent in the market, with experience of our market or a core understanding of digital marketing technology. You will also have the ability to drive insight, challenge the status quo and show marketers what is possible. Oracle Marketing Cloud was built with the mission to change the way that the world does marketing in the digital age and we need an exceptional Senior Sales Consultant, Oracle Marketing Cloud to help us increase our momentum further. Competitive Salary offered.
* Responsys – Cross-channel orchestration (email, SMS, Push, Display & Web)
* Eloqua – B2B and Lead Management
* BlueKai – Data Management (structured and unstructured data, including online look-a-like data)
* Maxymiser – test, target & personalisation
* Infinity – state of the art real time web analytics platform
This position functions as the technical point of contact for the field sales organisation including Sales Managers and Client Account Managers. This position also serves as the primary point of contact for Oracle Marketing Cloud prospects and customers evaluating all company products and solutions. The Senior Sales Consultant is responsible for managing several sales opportunities.
In addition, the Senior Solution Engineer, Oracle Marketing Cloud will:
* Engage in a rapid education process including formal training, self-study and field experience designed to position the candidate as a solution expert on all Oracle Marketing Cloud platforms and related solutions as quickly as possible.
* Manage RFP and or RFI answers with a team in an accurate and timely fashion.
* Conduct Discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers. Discovery is designed to uncover functional and marketing requirements to be addressed in presentations and demonstrations.
* Prepare custom prospect/client solutions to be presented within the Interact Suite. Work directly with Sales, Strategic Services, Professional Services and Digital Services to collaborate on and develop the overall Solution Presentation.
* Present Oracle Marketing Cloud in an innovative and inspirational way, including demonstrating customer journey in the customer’s context. Present prospect/client solutions onsite or via web-conference. Serve as the technical lead and liaison within a multi-disciplinary Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales team. Multiple demonstrations and/or presentations may be required for an individual prospect/client.
* Participate in weekly Sales Consulting and Product Management meetings to stay up to date on current features and on future product enhancements. Attend all company provided product training sessions.
* Develop and implement a self-study based education program designed to acquire industry leading best practices related to email marketing, mobile marketing, social networking, marketing process management, integration methodologies including Web Services APIs, and partner based integrations.
* Contribute in detailed qualification of opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and solution approaches and plans. Ensure prospect/client satisfaction with all project deliverables.
* Meet or exceed annual Management objectives and revenue targets.
* Fluent in English
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or Digital Marketing
* Strong experience in software consulting, presales consulting or product management.
* Experience in online, email, mobile, social, CRM or multi-channel marketing experience is desirable, strong understanding of marketing technology is a must.
* Possess excellent client-facing skills and experience in dealing with client and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level executives.
* Ability to work effectively within a highly driven organisation.
* Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to present technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied departmental environments.
* Strong work plan and self-development skills.
* Ability to travel across the EMEA territory.
* Knowledge of relational database concepts
* Knowledge of Web architecture.
* Knowledge of distributed computing and SaaS concepts.
* Analysis and design skills of moderate complexity.
* Experience with Web Service APIs.Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Pre Sales
Location: GB-United Kingdom
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire