10 months ago
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in. At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
The Senior Solution Architect will establish a trusted advisor relationship with both our external customers and internal technical teams. You will collaborate with internal corporate development teams, pre-sales technical teams and commercial sales teams in the business unit they are supporting to help drive sales of our enterprise-wide software solutions that will transform Field Service operations and increase productivity.
In this role, you will be a strong voice for our customers, bringing technical and business requirements back to our development teams helping ensure our solutions continue to meet our customer’s needs. You will mentor, train and lead technical pre-sales teammates located in the business unit you support.
* Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs
* Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customer’s technologists and internal technical teammates
* Develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level. Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem solving ability across the landscape
* Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions
* Provide deep sw / hw technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design
* Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Architects globally (and build a community) to train, mentor, guide through new solution architecture framework
* Provide SWAT coverage for key customer facing events, particularly C level discussions
* Interface with COE CTOs to ensure alignment to sales process and priorities
* Evangelize GE technology platform in appropriate sales forums to drive demand and continued interest
* Build link to provocative selling model to ensure architecture views are properly integrated
* Develop evolution path and migration plans for key GE customers from their current state to the target GE Digital Strategy by deploying Predictivity Solutions in concert with other GE Products & Services
* Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives across broad scope/platform(s) in liaison with key stakeholders
* Bachelor’s Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline or equivalent
* Masters’ degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
* Extensive work experience in Software pre-sales
* Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
* Must be willing to travel 50%
* Must be willing to work out of a home office
* Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical.
* Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels.
* Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand.
* Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results.
Locations: Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom; London, Amsterdam, Brussels