about 1 month ago
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“This is an exciting time to join Sky’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team. We have created Sky’s first Centre of Excellence for RPA called SPACE (Sky Process Automation Centre of Excellence), which is now in its 4th year and expanding, giving you the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping our future robotic automation capabilities. Sky’s RPA team designs, develops & supports robust automated solutions, to increase efficiency and productivity across any business area” – RPA Team Leader
What you’ll do:
– Deliver robust RPA solutions with clear, detailed and accurate supporting documentation
– Evaluate new automation technologies and assess new automation opportunities
– Maintain and expand RPA infrastructure, drive internal initiatives to improve SPACE processes and ensure high standards across team
– Incident management, including root cause analysis, clean-up and prevention of future occurrences: on-call support may be required
– Lead engagement with internal and external stakeholders or vendors
– Mentor and develop colleagues
What you’ll bring:
– Proven experience building automations with market-leading RPA software e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
– SQL (e.g. MS SQL)
– Object-oriented programming (e.g. Java)
– Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
– Willingness to learn, share knowledge and adapt in a constantly changing fast-paced environment
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there’s onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You’ll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.