23 days ago
We deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world’s biggest asset owners, giving you the unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality.
We’re proud of what we do, because at Amey we all have the freedom to perform – it’s what makes a career with us unlike any other
Fresh Challenge, New Opportunity
Are you an experienced Recruiter with in-house experience? We have an opportunity, for a period of 4-5 months, for a Senior Recruiter to join the team and support with the hiring of Engineering and Consultancy roles within the Amey Consulting business.
You will be able to work from home in this 360 role, experience of ATS system Talentlink would be an advantage and an immediate start is available.
In this role you will take responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for a range of permanent roles within the organisation. You will provide a proactive, solution focused service to the business, working closely with key stakeholders, hiring managers and candidates. You will need to build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to provide a first class service, and transform the recruitment service beyond ad hoc vacancy filling through structed campaigns and talent pooling.
You will be experienced in working with recruitment systems - preferably Talentlink - and experience of SAP would also be beneficial.
In a typical week you will:
* Fully manage the end to end recruitment process for key areas of the Consulting business
* Work with key stakeholders to deliver the annual resource plan
* Create an engaging first impressions and seamless recruitment experience for managers and candidates
* Actively manage external talent pools to generate a supply of ‘warm’ candidates
* Manage agreed proactive high-volume recruitment campaigns
* Create attraction based job adverts and recruitment advertising
* Manage full screening and shortlisting process for all vacanciers
* Facilitate candidate interview process and feedback at each stage
* Manage the offer process and ensure a smooth transition from recruitment process to new starter process
We want to hear from you if you have:
* Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment
* Proven track record within an in-house recruitment role
* Experience in a Consultancy environment is advantageous
* The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
* Experience working alongside agencies and managing PSL relationships
* Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships
* High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management
* Excellent IT skills, preferably with some working knowledge of database management systems
* Experienced in working with recruitment systems - preferably Talentlink and SAP
* A "can-do" attitude and are a strong team player
* Track record of using a range of attraction methods and successfully headhunting through social media and other suitable formats.
* Demonstrated proven experience of partnering with senior managers and directors
* Experience in negotiating and successfully dealing with candidate counter offers.
Our rewards make us feel valued here at Amey Consulting. If you’re happy, you’ll think better. It’s a simple formula but one that puts your wellbeing as a top priority, that’s why we’ve worked hard to build a reward and benefits program that puts you first, including;
* Competitive salary
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
* Amey Rewards Portal including healthcare, dental and childcare vouchers
Your Career at Amey Consulting
At Amey Consulting, we value collective expertise, but also the spark one person can bring. As one of us, you can really be yourself, because your individuality is an asset. You’ll be surrounded by people who want you to thrive and embrace new challenges; and we’ll give you the flexibility to work in a way that suits you.
You’ll be stretched, but always supported. Well recognise your hard work and look after your well-being too. You’ll be empowered to play your part and achieve, encouraged to fulfil your own ambition as well as the shared one.