about 1 month ago
We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our Infrastructure Services Projects team on-site in Oxford. This is an exciting new role, where you will provide commercial support for our project, working closely with the operational teams.
* Provide day to day management and development of the commercial team
* Provide Cost and Value management
* Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
* Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
* Ensure compliance with Skanska standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
* Subcontract procurement and management
* Assist with control of project documentation
* Record and assist with management of change
* Adhere to Skanska policies and procedures
* Conduct adhoc duties as job requires
We’re looking for:
* Ideally a degree / HND in Quantity Surveying or other relevant subject
* Relevant CSCS card
* Strong level of identifiable commercial experience within the construction industry
* Good command and communication of oral and written English
* Skilled negotiator and a good communicator
* Good people/management/organisational skills
* Demonstrable Highway Maintenance and Civil Engineering experience
Our infrastructure services team delivers projects that maintain and enhance the built environment. Part of that is our work to operate, maintain and improve large parts of the UK road network. Whether you’re involved in frontline operational work, design, project management or office-based services, every day you’ll be helping to improve the lives of millions of people.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on email@example.com if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences because we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
This is an advert for our Job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.
* Location: Oxford, England, United Kingdom
* Schedule: Full-time
* Employee Status: Regular
* About Skanska: We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic, we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
Make your next career move with us.