23 days ago
Career Opportunities: Senior Project Manager (Offshore Wind Foundations) (36076)
Requisition ID 36076 - Posted 25/03/2021 - United Kingdom - Energy - Posting Location (3)
Job Description Print Preview
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Are you interested in joining one of the leading consulting companies Creating value for customers, people and societies world-wide Can you add to our success, while also developing your career and reputation Then join us in designing the future!
JOIN COWI INTERNATIONAL'S TEAM IN THE UK
With over 93 offices worldwide, COWI is a leading international consulting group. As a member of the UK team, you'll join our skilled experts and support projects across the transportation and energy sectors, including railways, highways, bridges, hydro and tunnels.
Living up to our values is a priority in the way we work. We collaborate with our customers, partners and colleagues to create better solutions while delivering on our promises project by project. We are curious and courageous as we pursue new knowledge and insights. Most importantly, we care about our planet, our customers and our colleagues as we collaborate to shape tomorrow’s societies.
DESIGN THE FUTURE WITH A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Energy team, giving you the opportunity to co-create with our experts on some of the most prestigious offshore wind foundation design projects. Working alongside our Offshore Wind team you'll be responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time, to the client's specification and within the project budget constraints. While at the same time developing client and stakeholder relationships and offering advice and guidance to the project team.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll be responsible for:
* Project Management with special focus on Offshore Wind Foundation design projects
* Managing tenders for selected prospects
* Managing contracts along with risk management, quality assurance, document control and cost control for the projects
* Looking after change management and delivery assurance
* Leading project teams in execution of the projects
* Ensuring well-being of project teams and create followership
* Leading project discipline leads and design teams
* Managing stakeholders, suppliers and partners
* Ensuring state-of-the art solutions meeting customer needs
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
To succeed in this position, we believe that you'll be an open and honest person who is eager to collaborate with others while keeping our clients engaged. You'll pursue new insights and constantly explore new ways to improve, while caring for and respecting our clients, your colleagues and the planet we live on.
* Hold a Bachelor or master's degree or PhD, preferably in Civil Engineering
* Have experience in the design and installation of Offshore Wind Foundations
* Be experienced in Project Management with knowledge of the Marine and Offshore segments
* Have experience with foundation types for offshore wind turbines and substations
* Have knowledge of structural engineering or hydrodynamics
* Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
* Have a proven track record of delivering projects to time, cost quality standards across all stages of project lifecycle
* Have Advance Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Please email our Recruitment Partner, Ciaran Gilfedder on -*******
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Email Job to Friend
Return to List
Email this job to a friend
The job has been sent to
Please provide the information below
*Your email address:
*Your friend’s email address:
*Confirm you are not a robot:
Powered by SuccessFactors