8 months ago
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Be a part of our project management consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where you can oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
We are seeking several senior project manager area integration. The senior project manager area integration will have a construction integration and innovation focused mind-set and a focus on exceeding delivery expectations.
The senior project manager area integration is expected to play a key role in construction delivery planning, and ultimate coordinate and integrate delivery planning for a geographic area of the off airport programme and its four sub programmes. He/she will need to coordinate with other senior project managers responsible for delivery of systems or projects within a geographically defined area.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting the head of area integration to developing and communicating agreed approach to area integration.
* Assisting the head of area integration to develop approaches that assist in developing an integration and collaboration culture within the project expansion team.
* Helping agree geographic breakdown and how geographic responsibilities will change over time.
* Working closely with the design managers and designers to establish mechanisms to resolve geographic conflicts between system designs and agree how the role of principal designer will support integration requirements.
* Undertaking construction sequencing reviews to identify sequencing conflicts between systems and sub-programmes within a geographic area.
* Resolving/arbitrating the sequencing and scheduling conflicts within a geographic area.
* Working closely with integrators in the on airport delivery team where required.
* Helping the head of area integration establish/define the role of the integrator roles within ecosystems.
* Helping the head of area integration define how integration success can be measured and provide early warning where insufficient integration is taking place.
* Establishing key anchor/smart milestones in the schedule that will help with provide focus on important integration tasks within a geographic area.
* Working closely with other senior project manager area integration where geographic areas interface.
* Ensuring that integration planning and scheduling in geographic areas is focused on achieving the 3rd runway operation.
* Supervising the management of integration across multiple enterprises and projects within a specific geographic area.
* Managing integration conflict resolution within a geographic area and provide guidance and arbitration to enable the best outcomes where there are any conflicts.
* Supporting and underpinning the health, safety, security and environmental initiatives.
* Providing integration approach options and solutions.
* Producing an integration manual that explains the responsibilities that various other roles play in supporting integration.
* Establishing training programmes to drive an integration culture.
* Considering where external advice and support is required to support integration.
* Reporting on the measurement of amount of integration taking place and implement mitigation measures when insufficient integration is taking place.
* A bachelor’s degree or equivalent within civil or infrastructure engineering field.
* With 15+ years of experience in management.
* Proven track record of successfully managing the pre-construction and construction phases for mega projects and/or major infrastructure or civil engineering projects.
* Knowledge of the management of major civil engineering construction.
* With strong portfolio, programme, project and risk management skills in support of civils and airfield delivery.
* A strong and inspiring leader with ability to create a clear vision for the future.
* Ability to build a strong high performing team, engaging and motivating others to follow and pursue that vision.
* An effective problem solver, with a track record of applying a challenging and analytical approach to complex issues and developing innovative solutions.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”