6 months ago
Job Id : 5112
Department : Engineering Manchester
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Manchester, Engineering
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey is the UK’s leading independent engineering, rail, IT and facilities services business with a deserved reputation for excellence. We offer integration from the outset of a project, from planning and design through the supply chain, to offsite manufacture, installation and maintenance.
Currently we are seeking a Senior Project Manager with a Mechanical or Electrical bias to further strengthen NG Bailey’s North West region which already benefits from a healthy forward order book of quality work for 2018/2019 and ambitious growth targets for 2019/2020 and 2020/2021.
Based in the North West, the Senior Project Manager will have overall responsibility for numerous prestigious high value M&E projects across the North West region.
* Full accountability for the delivery of a number of high value MEP projects (normally up to the value of £15 million) taking account of the technical, commercial and managerial requirements of the projects and management of relevant support functions allocated to the projects, e.g. planning, commercial, etc.
* Use your experience to positively contribute into tender and pre-commencement through to practical completion, ensuring profitability is maintained or improved.
* Demonstrate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities
* Input into business plans and budgets based on contract parameters and seek opportunities to suggest improvements to maximise profits
* Undertake monthly reviews to ensure senior management have full knowledge of the completion and financial status of the project.
* Maintain positive relationships with the customers through efficient delivery of projects to optimise future opportunities and profitability
* Ensure design and installation meets internal and client specification and statutory requirements.
* Demonstrate leadership and inspiration to the project delivery team to maximise the potential of the team and help team members realise their potential.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, company car or car allowance, private healthcare generous holiday entitlement, market leading pension scheme and a range of other benefits.
You can look forward to joining a passionate and determined team and be assured of measurable career progression and ongoing investment in your development.
You will have significant demonstrable leadership experience as a Senior Project Manager within an MEP environment, managing large high value MEP projects. Naturally commercially aware you will be a natural effective communicator able to motivate others and display the NG Bailey values of Passion, Integrity and Excellence.
This Role is required for the MecD project in Manchester.