about 1 year ago
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
Overall Role Purpose: To facilitate compliance with legislative, corporate and other requirements in relation to Health and Safety. To assist in the co-ordination of all activities related to the implementation, development and maintenance of the Safety Management Systems (SMS) for VolkerFitzpatrick.
* To ensure that the requirements of the SMS are being applied on site and administrative offices for the business, by means of periodic inspection, audits and meetings.
* Co-ordinate and complete internal health & safety planning meetings, inspections and audits for VolkerFitzpatrick.
* To provide information, training and instruction and task-specific advice to operational and managerial personnel.
* To lead accident / investigation and implementation, supporting project investigation to ensure timely investigation and implementation of effective improvement / preventive measures.
Required qualifications / Expertise:
* Relevant health & safety experience in Civil engineering.
* NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or Equivalent qualification.
* NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health.
* CSCS / PTS card holder.
* CMIOSH or working towards.
For full job description: HSEQ Manager - Job Description.pdf