5 months ago
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
Location - South East
The Engineer is an integral member of the Site Operations Team, the team being responsible for the effective and efficient running of the site throughout the delivery of the project
* Where appropriate, carry out the measurement of the executed works for payment purposes.
* Understand and comply with company Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Sustainability systems and policies
* Maintaining contract documents in accordance with prescribed procedures and interpreting these to ensure the project is constructed correctly in accordance with latest contract information.
* Ensure, coordinate and manage the engineering provision for the correct dimensional control of the project by setting out using all the methods.
* The keeping of records as required by the project management team.
* Assist other team members to carry out their responsibilities as delegated
* Monitor the safety of the site and take appropriate action as required
* Take off quantities for the ordering of materials and the planned progression of the works
For full job description: Engineer - Job Description.pdf