10 months ago
Job Id : 5242
Department : Engineering Reading
Benefits : Competitive
Job type : Full time
Location : Reading
Type : Permanent
NG Bailey are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join our project team onsite at Reading. The role will be responsible for the effective project engineering service, exclusively by the role holder or as part of a team of engineers under a project manager. Ensuring that defined projects are engineered to specification and delivered in line with planned costs. Working with the PM/SPM/SCM to ensure that any re-engineering/variations to initially agreed plans are managed in accordance to NGB processes.
NG Bailey is a family-owned business with a proud heritage and a proven track record of achievement. These strengths have spearheaded the elevation of our business into the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK.
* Participate and positively contribute to all the current pre-commencement/focus win company procedures for a project that has been allocated to the jobholder for execution and completion.
* Review and evaluate the project works required by the specification and drawings, and re-engineer the installations and systems to ensure the precise provision of the customer’s requirements, and enhanced profitability for the company.
* Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
* Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
* Previous experience as Senior Project Engineer / Project Engineer within sub contract , M&E industry
* Mechanical Bias
* Security cleance desirable, will be provided for the right candidate
You can look forward to a competitive salary and a range of flexible benefits including generous holiday entitlement, market leading pension scheme, company car and private healthcare.
This varied, exciting role will offer excellent opportunity for career progression and continuous development.