11 months ago
The Strategic Services Program Director will be responsible for program governance for one or more of GE’s largest customers. This individual will work with ServiceMax professional services, our S/I partners and our customers to establish world class program and technical governance through the implementation of the ServiceMax ITIL-based governance program, develop and execute global roll-out programs and maintain executive alignment with our customers during the implementation journey.
* Coordinate and manage cross-company activities in the support of customer deployments, including:
* Solution Implementation Program Management
* General Customer Governance
* Strategic Customer Planning
* Establish and execute the ServiceMax governance program for selected customers.
* Present and execute global or complex multi-phase roll-out programs for selected customers
* Identify additional projects and work with Sales and PS Delivery to plan and execute.
* Collaborate with Customer program managers to align program, release objectives, timelines and user adoption activities.
* Work with Customer executive leadership to align IT/Business objectives with ServiceMax capabilities and roadmap
* Collaborate with ServiceMax Strategic Services Enterprise Architect to ensure technology alignment with Customer.
* Collaborate with ServiceMax Customer Success Managers to implement customer success, support and escalation processes.
Substantial senior level program management experience working with Fortune 500 companies
Exposure to senior level Big 4 consultancy project work
Proven track record working with customer CIOs and business senior leadership
Experience with at least one global or complex multi-phase software or SaaS product implementation
Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal skills required
Ability to travel domestically and internationally for up to 2 weeks at a time
Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization. Offers assistance and input to others across GE on this topic.
Achieves and maintains direct involvement in customer discussions about expected business outcomes and benefits from the solution; advocates for the customer to have the right GE teams and capabilities in place to ensure critical success factors are met; remains actively engaged until the customer realizes what the expected business benefits from the solution are and the necessary investment to achieve them; identifies next steps and how to string together near-term successes that can be the foundation for future engagements and expanded business.
Coaches/mentors others on best practices for project delivery and execution. Acts as advisor to others in the area of customer satisfaction; focuses on tangible and intangible benefits to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction.
Helps team members understand their contributions in support of the broader direction. Continuously measures the completion rate of personal and team deliverables and compares them to the scheduled commitments. Effectively balances different, competing objectives.
Defines vision and enterprise –wide standards for scope management. Leads efforts to find synergies and simplification of business processes directly related to desired customer outcomes. Acts as a catalyst for change, identifying the need, implementing action and being accountable for results. Establishes a vision for taking the current strategic direction to higher limits. Identifies new value streams and process improvements. Promotes an agile model and influences early adoption of beneficial technologies. Leads organizations through transformations by leveraging functional knowledge. Demonstrates large-scale evolution of products, portfolios, architectures and/or approaches. Has sufficient knowledge and foresight to plan for changes in technology and industry and drives contingencies across the business. Ability to develop partnerships and relationships at all levels of a team or organization (from technical to executive). Ensures active collaboration with cross-functional parties to ensure alignment across various customer touch points. Identifies and drives new commercial business transformation opportunities with sales and other functional stakeholders. Proactively mentor’s peers and more junior team members on proper customer management and empathy.
Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks.
Uncovers and articulates critical success factors necessary for the customer to acquire, implement, and utilize a solution; assists customer in identifying shortcomings, even when they could delay a commercial decision; utilizes GE experts to propose creative ways for the customer to master the critical success factors; articulates a roadmap that provides a high likelihood of the customer realizing expected business benefits and other key stakeholders achieving desired personal success.
* SFDC knowledge strongly preferred
* PMP Project Management Certificate preferred
* ITIL Change management experience preferred
* Field Service or CRM experience a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project Proficiency
* Superior written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to interact with Executive Management level and C-suite level
* Proven ability to work across companies and business/ functional lines to create a cohesive working team, building relationships and delivering projects
* Superior conflict management, problem solving, strategic thinking, coaching/mentoring, team building, continuous improvement skills required
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom; London