over 2 years ago
Senior Process Engineer
Requisition ID :2020-69708
Work Location :GB-Lanarkshire-Glasgow
Department / Discipline : Process Engineering
Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for an experienced Senior Process Engineer to work on a new project based in the Glasgow office . This is a permanent, staff based role and will suit someone with experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Executing assigned scopes of work for a client within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Supporting and supervising task delegation to team.
* Involvement in all project phases, from front-end design to detailed design & construction support.
* Providing discipline expertise to the business.
* Man-hour budget generation/checking & management thereof
* Proactive input to project schedules and management of key milestone delivery Awareness and a proactive approach to change management
* Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
* Provide discipline support to the business.
* Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports.
* Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
Skills / Qualifications
* MSc, MEng in relevant discipline or equivalent professional qualification or BSc, BEng or equivalent with extensive relevant experience.
* Chartered Engineer or recognised equivalent experience.
* Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a practical context.
* Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills.
* Able to demonstrate a level of team working skills.
* Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn.
* Flexible with a can-do attitude.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.