9 months ago
The RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence business is the largest growing technology within the RSA portfolio. With innovation and market leadership RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence technology solves many of the global threat and fraud problems today, with over 70% market penetration in the UK, US and Canada financial institutions.
The RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence Suite offer a complete portfolio of authentication, anti-threat and anti-fraud solutions designed to protect organizations against the ever advancing online threats. The RSA Fraud and Risk Intelligence Suite leverages RSA's deep knowledge of fraud trends and intelligence, forensics and modelling to helping organizations to provide end-to-end protection to their online applications and the activities that can be performed within.
RSA Security (part of DELL EMC) is actively recruiting for an intelligent, goal oriented, creative and energetic individual with a deep technical background to fill the role of Fraud and Risk Intelligence Specialist Sales Engineer.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for providing exemplary technical support to the sales team focusing on both a territory and named enterprise accounts. The Sales Engineer assists in driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts within their respective assigned territories, and meeting and/or exceeding the sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective to ensure the technical win.
* Assists the sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
* Develops relationships with the extended account team, partners, and customers in support of sales objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources and personnel as appropriate. Strategizes and executes technical sales calls
* Configures and documents RSA software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
* Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Assumes a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings. Participates in mentorship of junior team members.
* Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address customer objections to RSA solutions. Train the account team on the competitive landscape.
* Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and solution presentations, product demonstrations, consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation with the customer.
* Act as a business resource to the customer and provide "industry expert" executive level selling practices
* Proactively Drive Strategic and Enterprise account opportunities within key territory accounts.
* Play a pro-active "Technical Account Management" role within their target accounts including relationship and business development activities.
* Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Manager to be the technical bridge between the customer and RSA to communicate relevant feedback and customer requirements.
* Take ownership of the technical relationship within our customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
* Support the regional sales team to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities.
* Assist in planning and conducting meetings with customers and prospects.
* Ability to quickly learn, apply, and position technical knowledge related to company and competitor offerings.
* Help shape the future of the Fraud and Risk Intelligence solutions by leveraging field experience with development priorities
* Presents and markets the design and value of proposed RSA consumer fraud solutions to customers, prospects, and other industry professionals. Participates in trade shows, seminars and other industry events.
* Be responsible for the technical win within your territory and accounts.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Ideally several years hands-on Sales Engineering background within a vendor orientated sales organization.
* Experience with information security solutions and/or payment/fraud management solutions is desired. Experience with consumer-based financial or eCommerce applications is a plus.
* A Strong knowledge of the internet security market threats including phishing, malware, social engineering, PII, and DDoS is an advantage.
* Technical experience with databases, application servers, CentOS/Linux, and network infrastructures is highly desired. Experience with SOAP and REST APIs a plus.
* A Strong Knowledge of Fraud Management and Fraud Detection solution is an advantage.
* A Strong knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and applications is an advantage.
* Ability to work effectively with customer business and technical decision makers.
* Ability to manage complex customer requirements and situations
* Ability to be an effective customer advocate to Product Management and other internal resources.
* Confident of speaking and presenting in front of senior level contacts within customers and large audiences
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
* Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
* Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
* Technical degree or equivalent experience
Job Family: RSA Sales
Job ID: R27333