10 months ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - East Midlands
Salary Negotiable and excellent benefit package
To carry out the full range of Commercial Functions for a Section of a Major Civil Engineering Transportation Project to VFK procedures maintaining Cash and Profitability levels at or above target and ensuring full compliance with the Contract administrative requirements of the Main Contract and Subcontract packages allocated. To monitor forecast and report to the Managing Surveyor/Commercial Manager and Site Team on performance, risk, financial and contractual matters
· Maintain good relations with Clients and their professional advisors.
· Represent the company at meetings held in connection with your work and protect the company’s interests at such meetings, ensure accurate records are maintained of all such meetings.
· Liaise and co-operate with all members of the site team, attend and contribute with vigour to all team meetings.
· Advise the site team on contractual matters and communications to client and supply chain ensuring thorough and timely responses.
· Supervise and develop subordinates to ensure they carry out their duties efficiently and effectively. Provide coaching to all subordinates and other members of the site team.
· Instruction, training and coaching of Trainee surveyors in accordance with the company training scheme. Carry out training reviews for all staff on the Osborne Surveyors Training Scheme jointly with the Commercial Director.
Full Job Description: VolkerFitzpatrick Ltd - Senior Quantity Surveyor.pdf