about 1 month ago
Senior Partner Marketing Manager UAE, Saudi-21000PTO Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
We are looking for a Dubai based Senior Partner Marketing Manager to lead the Middle East (ME) Partner Marketing strategy. This position will play an instrumental role within the EMEA Marketing team and will lead and drive the overall ME Alliance and Channel Marketing and Demand Generation strategy and execution, aligned to the business strategy. The ME Alliance & Channel organisation represents one of the largest markets within EMEA, so this role is key and critical to the success of the overall EMEA organisation. This role requires strategic marketing leadership, cross-team and organisational collaboration, excellent communications and a passion for driving leads.
· Work with strategic partners to plan and execute activities and generate opportunities for our ME Alliance & Channel business covering all pillars (Technology, ERP, HCM & CX).
· Strategically align partner MDF spend to agreed sales priorities.
· Stakeholder management across the ME Alliance & Channel management team.
· Stakeholder management within country pillar marketing teams.
· Collaborate with the partner account managers to understand the business requirements
and deliver impactful revenue generating marketing campaigns.
· Provide marketing expertise and consultancy to partners to enable them to structure effective campaigns. Having a deep understanding of the marketing techniques and channels/media, in all sorts of forms (digital, social, events, etc.) and where they fit within the “customer journey”.
· Determine the effectiveness of partner activities in terms of return on investment, most successful partners, activity types, business areas and geographies to be shared internally and externally
· Manage and track pipeline and budget by campaign against country / market targets.
· Quarterly pipeline targets.
· Half-yearly budget plans with associated planned activities.
· Reach agreed conversion rates for opportunities by line of business.
Qualifications & skills required
· 10+ years of strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills. Being able to influence marketing strategy confidently at all levels within the partners
· MBA - Professional qualifications in a marketing/business related discipline
· Knowledge of the ME partner landscape and the general market conditions in ME.
· Competency in modern IT Marketing; experience in developing and executing integrated marketing plans based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle.
· Knowledge of partner marketing platforms & automation tools desirable
· Fluent in English, Arabic will be considered a plus.
· Budget & project management skills
· Experience of working with third party suppliers and managing agencies
· Knowledge of using marketing and sales processes and systems
· Results and team-work oriented with excellent communication skills
· Enthusiastic, open and flexible with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment.
· Experience of working in a large matrix organizationDetailed Description and Job Requirements
Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue for Field Sales organization.
Meets with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in Sales support of pipeline and revenue objectives. Participant in regular pipeline and forecast review meetings. Develops and implements tactical marketing programs in conjunction with Sales, Channels, Product Marketing, Product Management, Oracle Direct (Telesales), and external influencers such as user groups and industry trade associations. Provides onsite execution support for marketing programs. Tracks lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with event attendees and campaign responders in a timely manner. Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting. Acts as a virtual team liaison for corporate business initiatives, programs and launches. Communicates program status, action items, and deliverables across Field Marketing team and Sales.
Proven track record executing multi-faceted event programs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to provide consultative input to senior Sales leaders. Basic understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work on far-flung virtual teams. Moderate technical and strategic understanding of Technology, Applications, and Industry solutions being marketed. Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes from event design to execution to lead flow.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire