about 1 month ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Senior Manager, Strategy & Marketing - Home Segment
Client Line of Business
Are you interested in propelling Arm’s Home Segment business to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a background in either the IP, Semiconductor or consumer electronics industry. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of the Home segment and its key players, strategies for business success, capture of market requirements and GTM activities. In this role, you will work closely with a variety of stakeholders in the Client business line and across Arm as well as interacting with our customers and partners.
Key Skills Required:
* Eye for business – can develop an understanding of market landscape and business challenges
* Real passion for technology with recent experience in the IP, semiconductor or high-tech space; Ability to synthesise and analyse requirements from a wide variety of resources.
* Presence and Communications - can build and facilitate engagement and dialogue. Open communication in stressful situations. Validated ability to influence at all levels in a complex matrix organization
* Self-starter - Comfortable driving unchartered, high paced programs with limited oversight
* Highly analytical - Data driven and possesses strong problem-solving skills, able to structure complicated issues and find creative solutions to business challenges
* Strong interpersonal skills - ability to bring difficult discussions to the table and arbitrate different viewpoints. Not afraid to speak up to ensure the success of the program and call out issues
* Capture the market landscape, customer dynamics and technology trends for key sub-segments of the market and based on this understanding develop winning strategies
* Drive the creation of Marketing Requirement Specifications aligned with the business strategies that shape our technology and solution offerings
* Work with the commercial team to develop and maintain a market model to allow accurate forecasting of revenue over a 10-year planning horizon
* Creation of partner account strategies and outbound marketing to support go to market and design win activities
Desired behaviours for this role
We are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed during the recruitment process:
* Delivery of results – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and work towards overcoming obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
* Partner / customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve the best outcome for both.
* Creativity / innovation – Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
* Collaboration / communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
* Personal impact / influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
* Personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging partners to do the same.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior Segment/Product marketing or business development role in a relevant field
* Masters or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
* Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
* Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
* Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
* Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
* Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
* Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
* Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
* Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
* Be authentic.
* Seek and embrace differences.
* Encourage curiosity and challenge.
* Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our peopleto share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps