5 months ago
In the Finance Transformation (FT) team, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading FT practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators in finance technology.
Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues. Our team is therefore also structured by capability, providing specialist services and solutions in Finance Transformation, Enterprise Performance Management and Global Business Services.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Manager:
- Engagement delivery: responsibility for leading Finance Transformation programmes and projects of a large size and complexity. This includes implementation and roadmap planning, managing and executing operating model milestones and deliverables and providing leading financial insights.
- Risk management: understanding the key financial technology and data integration points to ensure reduced risk to client deliverables, considering zero based budgeting analysis where appropriate an managing key stakeholder discussions to ensure risk and issue are mitigated without impact to programme or project timelines.
- People development: leading large teams in delivery, supporting the growth of the Corporates Finance Transformation team in line with annual targets (10%+),performance management of 2-5 team members, experience of creating high performing teams and coaching others to success.
- Creating learning opportunities within the area of specialism such as: process re-engineering, the financial practices that support new product development and target operating model design.
- Practice development: Identify areas within the Corporates Financial Transformation market where KPMG can differentiate and provide targeted advice to our clients, with specific industry experience in Retail.
- Practice development: contribute to the thought leadership on the roles of CFO’s and the provision of Financial services in the future, examples include: how to maximise the use of data and insights, automated financial planning.
- Business development: contributing to our growth ambitions of 10% per year in both revenue and sales, leading the establishment and development of key relationships both internally and with clients. Leading business development activity within a portfolio of core retail clients (including developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/bids for future work).
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA or equivalent - Qualified by experience will not be considered.
- Leading change management projects, providing leading practice insights across core business processes.
- Practical experience of leading data and technology projects, including robotics, cloud based digital and artificial intelligence solutions.
- Proving track record of Enterprise Performance Management and setting the strategy for profitability rationalisation across international markets, process design and optimisation.
- Global Business Services – business and information technology outsourcing, shared service and global business services design, build, transition strategy and implementation, project management of multi-country, multi-discipline initiatives.
- Proven track record of both advising and delivering Global Business Services transformation projects, working across multiple geographies and functions.
- Solid experience of tackling issues and challenges in Global Business Services and trends specifically within the Retail sector.
- Practical knowledge of managing teams to deliver to deadlines and required quality standards; experience developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Excellent communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships; and the ability to deliver clear, concise, focused messages to senior executives, directors and partners.
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Impactful written communications, producing high quality,client ready outputs through multiple mediums eg. Word, PowerPoint,Excel, Visio.
Opening date : 21st August 2019
Closing date : 18th September 2019
Salary: Competitive plus negotiable benefits and bonus
Financial, Business Development, Consulting, Product Development, Risk Management, Finance, Sales, Technology, Research