8 months ago
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Join a modern, forward-looking Internal Audit team to deliver insightful audits for a technical and dynamic organisation. Providing IT themed audits, either directly or through co-source arrangements. This is a seven month fixed term contract.
What will I be accountable for?
Working with our internal customers to provide valuable assurance and support continuous improvements, delivering on-time, value adding IT audits based on evidence.
Assessing risks and controls in a complex and changing business environment and working with co-source provider to ensure technical skills are suitably deployed
* You will deliver complex audit assignments, from planning, scoping, conducting, report writing and presenting
* You will work with our co-source resources to provide expected deliverables
* You will produce high quality written reports on work undertaken and ensure that team members produce satisfactory reports
* You will assist audit management in leading, mentoring and provide feedback to team
* You will establish effective relationships with your business groups
* You will form professional opinions on the effectiveness of the controls and risks
* You will provide monitoring, escalation and reporting of actions from audit findings and provide key information into audit committee reporting
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
A qualified internal auditor (MIIA/IIA) or accountant (ACA/ACCA) with previous IT audit experience (CISA/CISM preferred but not essential). You will have monitored and handled IT audit plan including allocation of resources, monitoring against deadlines, engagement with audit teams and reporting.
An expert IT auditor, you will bring a collaborative and mentoring style to provide a continuous improvement environment.
You will be commercially aware, understanding of IT business risk and controls, able to exercise good judgement, analyses problems, evaluate and agree resolutions.
An excellent communicator, with clear focus you will enjoy building strong working relationships throughout the business and have the flexibility and adaptability to change.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
* Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
* No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
* Information is crucial, share it
* Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
* Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
* Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
* Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
* The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
* Be quirky not egocentric
* Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
* Make trust our default position
* Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is at the heart of the world's most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society. We design scalable, energy efficient-processors and related technologies to deliver the intelligence in applications ranging from sensors to servers, including smartphones, tablets, enterprise infrastructure and the Internet of Things.
Our innovative technology is licensed by Arm Partners who have shipped more than 50 billion Systems on Chip (SoCs) containing our intellectual property since the company began in 1990. Together with our Connected Community, we are breaking down barriers to innovation for developers, designers and engineers, ensuring a fast, reliable route to market for leading electronics companies.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
* Annual Bonus Plan
* Discretionary Cash Award
* Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
* Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
* Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
* Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
* Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
* Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road