about 1 month ago
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to recruit a Senior IOS Developer to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
What you’ll do
The range of activities that our Senior IOS Developers get involved with is extensive and includes:
* Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
* Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
* Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
* Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
* Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
* Responsible for ensuring coding standards development best practices and quality of technical deliverables.
* Work with other engineers in the team to do peer code review and establish agile software development practices.
* Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
What you’ll bring
* Experience as a Senior iOS Developer
* Extensive experience in iOS application development.
* Candidate will be working in the customer service transformation team.
* Work on mobile banking applications for iOS designs and present them to IT and clients.
* An advanced understanding of iOS development with Swift and Objective C
* Be able to produce documentations on application technical design
* An advanced understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability maintainability readability simplicity performance and testability of software Requirements.
* Nice to have experience in delivering following
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisation across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
January 5, 2021
Permanent Full Time