about 1 year ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work within the existing IT team to provide support to over 500 users. The successful candidate will work alongside the IT Managers and IT Administrators to fully support strategic objectives:
· The right person will be required to be hands on.
· Have strong Support experience within a Microsoft Environment.
· Have strong Experience with designing, configuring and supporting VMWare Environment.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of Dell and HP Server Hardware and excellent working knowledge of RAID.
· Proven working experience as an Infrastructure Engineer or relevant experience
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
· VMWare configuration and Administration
· Veeam Backup
· Windows Operating Systems
· Server 2008/2012/2016
· Active Directory & Exchange administration.
· HP Switches.
· Dell and HP Servers.
· Experience with DNS, DHCP and Terminal Services
· Proven Knowledge of WAN/LAN/WIFI/TCP/IP and network hardware
· Advanced Wireless technology.
· Cisco Routing.
· MS Office 365 Experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com