7 months ago
Senior Geotechnical Engineer – Birmingham
Tony Gee and Partners is currently recruiting for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join an established geotechnical team in its Birmingham Office.
The candidate will need to have a strong design background and be able to work within a team environment, supporting the design delivery of existing projects and the growth of the existing client base. Previous experience and knowledge of the local Civil Engineering market is desirable.
* Design delivery of the geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
* Co-ordinate with other engineers both in the regional offices and between groups
* Prepare fee budgets, proposals and resource requirements for projects
* Prepare calculations, drawings and other documents and ensuring these are controlled during the execution of projects
* Support less experienced staff, sharing knowledge and acting as a coach or mentor
* Minimum of five years of geotechnical design experience within civil design
* MEng in Civil Engineering or similar
* Chartered Engineer
* Rail design experience
Benefits we offer