8 months ago
Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Salary: £Commensurate with experience
Central Alliance, a member of RSK Group Ltd, is an ever-expanding Ground Investigation contractor with a fleet of specialist drilling plant and equipment operating in numerous varying sectors including construction, defence, rail, utilities and transport.
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to join the team. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates looking to take on challenging projects and greater responsibility.
Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer – Wakefield
* Managing site investigation works, including costing, client liaison and procurement, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Factual and interpretive reporting
* Supervision, mentoring and training graduate and junior engineers
* Attending client/supplier meetings
* Working across the UK to travel to client sites, as and when required. Suitable candidates will be flexible with a willingness to work away from home
* Experience of managing ground investigation contracts
* Soil and Rock Logging in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Management of small teams (site / office based)
* H&S Compliance
* Flexibility to undertake site and office-based works
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Full valid UK driving license
Salary and Benefits:
* £Commensurate with experience
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
* Regular training and career development
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area, candidates should confirm this when applying. For more information please contact Amy Davenport, HR Trainee onor .
RSK is committed to our Corporate Responsibility strategy. We seek to minimise our impact on the environment; to engage positively with the community and education groups; to provide a safe and supportive atmosphere in which to work; and to promote Corporate Responsibility throughout our supply chain.
RSK Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.