5 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant
Job no: 496976 - Work type: Experienced Professional - Location: Kings Langley, UK
The world is being shaped by technology and Imagination Technologies is at the very core. Working at Imagination Technologies means you’re a part of constant innovation. We design the key building blocks for market-leading chips that make your tech mobile, smart and connected. Now we’re taking things to a new level. You will help drive and define our financial performance that will help deliver our mission to design a smarter future. Working closely with Imagination's Senior Finance Controller you help drive and define the UK Finance department's growth into business partnering, operating in partnership with the wider Imagination team to manage and control the financial standing of the company.
* Be instrumental in preparing the monthly consolidated financials
* Review month-end workpapers prepared by assistant accountants
* Prepare statutory accounts for two UK entities, including assisting in ongoing valuation process
* Provide insight and critique of new proposed customer contract proposals in relation to compliance with IFRS 15
* Manage relationships with Imagination's overseas subsidiaries, including operational funding requests
* Review overseas compliance and filing of subsidiary accounts in partnership with our in-country finance teams
* Have overview of payroll and finance POC for payroll and HR related matters
* Assist Senior Finance Controller with ongoing audit and tax compliance
* Be responsible for providing PE partners with necessary reporting and financial overviews
* Be main liaison with external consultants for royalty audits occasionally undertaken with customers and drive these projects internally
* Prepare quarterly sales commission calculations & payments
* Assist the Senior Finance Controller with ad-hoc tasks when required
* Have a good understanding of IFRS to offer insight and critique
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
* Qualified with a recognised UK based Chartered body (e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
* Good understanding of IFRS accounting standards
You might also have
* 2+ years PQE
* Financial skills and experience from a similar software or hi-tech industry background
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join our mission to design a smarter future?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Competitive salary, part of a rolling recruitment programme
Closing date: 12/04/2020