Overall role purpose: The Senior Engineer is an integral member of the Site Operations Team, the Team being responsible for the effective and efficient running of the site throughout the delivery of the project.
* Get involved in the planning and monitoring of your section of works.
* Provide for accurate setting out and control
* Managing the Construction Phase Plan
* Managing the Site Engineers
* Build Relationships with your team and client
* Be aware of responsibilities from the HSEQ policies
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
* MEng/BEng/Foundation Degree/BTEC/ Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years of varied site experience in Rail / Civil Engineering.
* Successful achievement of specific VolkerFitzpatrick Training Objectives under the in-house Training Scheme.
For full job description: Senior Engineer - Job Description.pdf